What data do we collect?
Update Group collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, company name).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Update Group with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Submit an enquiry to Update Group via email or the contact form on our website.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our social media channels or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Update Group collects your data so that we can:
- Reply to any business enquiries you may make.
- Email you with updates on our business, services and completed projects which we think you may be interested in.
Update Group will not share your data with any partner companies or third-parties.
Update Group would like to send you updates on our business, services and completed projects which we think you may be interested in.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Update Group from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.